DYING of Beloy on the streets - not KILLING? (VIDEO)

First VIDEO Appeal by
FREEZING TO DEATH
Sergiy Beloy to The
World Bank Group
at the NIGHT on
October 19, 2018
05:44 AM

"... I am staying in the middle of Sarayevo city. This is how I spend nights here.
The Batclays Bank has stolen all my money. And I appeared in a foreign country. WITHOUT MONEY AY ALL!!!
I have no opportunity to work here. I have no savings to leave this country. All the Barclays Bank wants gor me is to DIE HERE!!!
But I just want to say that I am not going to die alone.
The Barclays Bank wants to CANCEL DEBT! And that means it want to KILL ITSELF!!! To KILL ALL BANKING INDUSTRY, it will kill ALL thr banks ...

I have NOT EATEN several days!!!
I have NOT SLEPT several days!!!
Just because of the Barclays Bank,
and ALL the banks that are behind it.

I am applying to the World Bank in particular:
The World Bank can and should
STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!
Otherwise, there will be
NO WORLD BANK!!!

Sorry, I am just SHIVERING with COLD ...

I want to stop these killings!
Please, everybody,
do IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
................

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

How To Kill Rothschilds!

How To Kill The Beast!

Why Rothschilds Kill John Lennon?